Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
Upto 10 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
- Indo-Nippon has been a pioneer in the manufacture of plasticizers in India and has remained a leader in this field for its range of products, capacity, consistent quality and technical services and contributed in the growth of various industries.
- Indo-gsp Chemicals Llp is a closely held Public Limited Company.
- Indo-gsp Chemicals Llp is manufacturing a wide range of plasticizers including polyester plasticizers, polymeric plasticizers etc. which find applications in various industries such as PVC, synthetic resins, natural and synthetic rubber, perfumery, agarbatti and other industries.
- Indo-gsp Chemicals Llp diversified its activities by setting up a Liquid Chemical Storage Terminal at Kandla, which presently has 10 M. S. Tanks with a total capacity of 17,200 KL.
- Power stations based on thermal and hydraulic sources are highly capital intensive in India. Under these conditions, Indo-Nippon Chemical Co. Limited ventured for power generation through windmills located in Gujarat State of India.
- Indo Nippon with its many years of experience in the industry with R & D facilities and experienced and qualified staff, caters with tailor made products